Armado con la información correcta puede encontrar préstamo y casa. Después cerrar con confianza.
1. Prepare su puntaje de crédito
2. Determine lo que puede comprar. Por lo general es del 2 a 2.5 multiplicado por su salario. Después lo modifican para considerarsus deudas.
3. Ahorre dinero para pago inicial, gastos de cierre, gastos durante la compra y para después Nota: Hay programas de prestamos y companias que reducen el pago inicial y/o gastos de cierre dependiendo en el lugar
4. Ser pre-calificado por un prestamista y comparar prestamos
5. Encontrar casa que cumpla con su criterio
6. ¡Disfrutar su casa!
Después de sacrificar y ahorrar... Puede beneficiarse de:
1. El valor de su casa que crece mensualmente
2. Deducciones de impuestos por pagar interés en su préstamo, seguro privado de hipoteca y impuestos de casa... SIGNIFICA DINERO EN SU BOLSA CADA AÑO
3. Exclusión de la ganancia de capital: no te cobran impuestos en laventa de su casa si vives ahí mas de dos anos con limite de $500 milpor casado y $250 mil por soltero
4. ORGULLO de ser dueño de casa
Author:Marisol Lopez Phone: 512-937-2765 Dated: October 4th 2017 Views: 375 About Marisol: Marisol Lopez was raised in Chicago from humble beginnings. She grew up in a small apartment in a f...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
JP And Associates REALTORS (JPAR) is one of the top 100 independently owned brokerages in the US. A full service real estate brokerage firm specializing in real estate sales and marketing services with multiple offices across the US and expanding quickly. JPAR is also one of Real Trends top 500 Brokerages in the US for volume and sales and in the top 1% in the US for sales.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary services and exceed our clients’ expectations by always committing to the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and standards in the real estate industry.
JP and Associates REALTORS is a real estate company with a solid structure and foundation built around service and productivity. We believe in providing a fun and rewarding environment for all our REALTORS® and therefore always ready to support our REALTORs® Associates in any market and in any condition. All our REALTORs® will always strive to close more transactions in a given year than the average REALTOR®. Our goal is to recruit and retain the most professional, better trained REALTORs Associates in the local market.
If you are interested in a new career in real estate or already have a real estate license but wish to learn more about our company please contact us directly to set up an interview. We offer our agents a 100% commission plan, company leads, training and mentoring and coaching from TOP Producers with no office, desk fees or monthly marketing fees ever. We are a full service brokerage at a transaction fee cost.
At JP And Associates REALTORS we strive to exceed our Clients AND our Associates expectations.
Sometimes when we want something really bad and being in distress, we
"“I cannot recommend Janet highly enough. She is NOT pushy, and truly has your best interests at heart. I met Janet by chance at an open house and she immediately grasped what I wanted in a home, both in style and functionality. She did waste time showing me property just to do it, she curated to my tastes and needs and obviously put thought into it. She is extremely detail oriented, through and an absolute joy to work with. Just to show you how committed she is to you as a client, after the closing, when most agents would shake your hand and say thank you, Janet went with me to the property, stayed with me for hours helping me not to get overwhelmed, doing things like finding a vacuum and vacuuming water up from a pool cover so the cover would not be ruined. I have never owned a pool before and having someone back me up like that was extremely reassuring in a rather stressful time. She goes WAY beyond the call of duty because she cares. If you want a Realtor who is authentically committed to seeing you get what you want, who will help you in every step in the process, who will patiently explain and oversee every detail, and who has a great sense of humor, call Janet.”"